Gauhati High Court Latest Recruitment – Computer Assistant/ Driver / Attendant
Gauhati High Court Latest Recruitment 2018
Last Date : 10.04.2018
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates from 27.03.2018 for filling up of the following categories of posts – Computer Assistant/ Chauffeur (Driver) / Grade – IV in the Principal Seat of the Gauhati High Court in the usual scale of pay.
1. Computer Assistant
- No of posts : 3 posts
- Pay Scale : PB-2 Rs. 14000-49000/- GP Rs. 6200/-
- Educational Qualification:
a) Graduate from a recognized University.
b) Diploma/Certificate in Computer Operation/Applications.
The candidate must have received training in execution of works such as
- data entry and DTP works
- basic hardware maintenance including installation of various devices like printers, scanners etc.
- setting up and configuring LAN
- using utilities and application software
- Web Designing and Web based application software as well as web based applications of computers.
2. Chauffeur (Driver)
- No of posts : 04 posts
- Pay scale : PB-2 Rs. 14000-49000/- GP Rs. 5000/-
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess the educational qualification of Class-VIII standard; and those who have passed Higher Secondary (HSSLC) or above shall not be eligible to apply for the said posts; Should posses a valid Professional Driving License.
3. Grade – IV (Court Attendant, Farash, Darwan, Lawn Attendant & Pumpman)
- No of posts: 10 posts [Court Attendant- 4, Farash- 2, Darwan- 1, Lawn Attendant- 2, Pumpman- 1]
- Pay Scale : PB-1 Rs. 12000-37500/- GP Rs. 3900/-
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess the educational qualification of Class-VIII standard; and those who have passed HSSLC (Higher Secondary) or above shall not be eligible to apply for the said posts. Candidates possessing special skills may be given preference on need basis.
For the post of Pumpman candidate having elementary knowledge of Electrical equipment will be given preference.
Age limitation of Gauhati High Court Latest Recruitment :
Minimum: 18 Years, Maximum: 38 Years. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules for reserved categories.
Application Fee of Gauhati High Court Latest Recruitment :
»Others: Rs. 300/-
»SC/ ST: Rs. 150/-
How to apply for Gauhati High Court Latest Recruitment
Candidates who fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria can submit online application forms through the website www.ghconline.gov.in.
Important Dates of of “Gauhati High Court Latest Recruitment“ :
◊ Starting date for submission of Online Application: 27.03.2018
◊ Last date for submission of Online Application: 10.04.2018, till 5.00 pm
◊Last date for payment of fee : 12.04.2018
Download official advertisement from below : Click Here
Apply online from the following : Click Here