ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser Recruitment 2018 [15 posts]
ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser Recruitment 2018
Last date: 21.06.2018 (Tentative)
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, and India‟s flagship energy major is engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad. A global player in energy, it contributes about 65% of India‟s domestic Oil and Gas production. Currently, ONGC through its subsidiary ONGC Videsh is India‟s largest Transnational Corporate with overseas investment of over 10 billion USD in 17 countries. ONGC offers one of the best compensation packages in cost to company (CTC) terms in the country with opportunity of merit-oriented advancement in a professionally managed organization focused on growth. ONGC is looking for promising, energetic and young persons with bright academic record to join the organization as Assistant Legal Adviser at E1 level.
Details of ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser Recruitment 2018
Name of the post : Assistant Legal Adviser
No. of posts : 15 (UR-8, OBC-4, SC-2, ST-1)
Pay Scale : The pay scale is in the grade of Rs. 60,000- 1,80,000/- with an increment of 3% per year. Besides Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to allowance @ 35% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance, HRA/Company Accommodation, Contributory Provident Fund, Conveyance Maintenance, Substantial Performance Related Pay (PRP), Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Post Retirement Benefit Scheme and Composite Social Security Scheme as per Company rules.
Age limit : 30 years (Relaxation is applicable)
Educational Qualification : Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) with minimum 60% marks. Practicing advocate with 03 years experience would be preferred for all categories.
How to apply for ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser Recruitment 2018
Application is a two stage process-
- On-line registration for CLAT-2018 examination for LLM to be held on 13.05.2018
- Online Application to ONGC with relevant link available at www.ongcindia.com after paying registration fee and entering the details such as CLAT-2018 registration number, roll no. etc.
Application fee of ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser Recruitment 2018
General and OBC candidates are required to deposit the registration fee of Rs. 300/- while SC/ST/PWD candidates are not required to deposit any registration fee. Registration fee is non-refundable. Registration fee can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India through challan. The fee is to be deposited in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C Number 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun. Payment is to be made as per the designated process only.
Important Date of ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser Recruitment 2018
- Start date for receiving online application / Start date for payment of registration fee : 23rd May 2018 (Tentative)
- Last date for payment of registration fee and receipt of on application : 21th June 2018 (Tentative)
- Schedule of interviews : 1st week of August,2018 (Tentative
Download official advertisement of “ ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser Recruitment 2018” : Click Here
Check also : Apply Online For Upper Primary School Teacher in Assam [4120 posts]
Search declaimer :
- ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser Recruitment 2018
- ONGC Latest Assistant Legal Adviser Recruitment
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Latest Assistant Legal Adviser Recruitment 2018